Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Prescription - Blythe

Pinky(actual name to be determined)

So, another long week at work coupled with the knowledge of another frigid weekend (-25 degrees celsius), tightening budget (my husband was recently laid off to part-time) led to a rousing bout of depression that I remedied by spending non existent Blythe dollars.

In addition to four super cute smocks from Amanda Popples, a Steampunk outfit by Cindy Sowers, I also put a custom doll by Kira Gold on layaway - a factory Blythe with long pale pink hair. My hope is that she'll be somewhat Marie Antoinesque. She may also become the Protagonist in my upcoming cozy mystery (feedback?).

Will this weekend be better? Who knows? My co-worker recently said "To die with debt is to have profited in life", well I am in the profit margin!

Virtual Hugs from A  Dozen Blythe (and more)

No comments:

Post a Comment